What’s new in homeopathy?
Since Hahnemann’s time, “modern” medicine has come into its own, offering other answers for contagious diseases, but not without limitations such as side effects, drug resistance, etc. However, chronic ailments and hard-to-treat diseases have also increased as society and life have become more complicated. Advances in homeopathy offer hope and relief for some of the greatest medical challenges of our times. Homeopathy
• Battles cancer cells
• Combats infection when antibiotics are not tolerated or are of no use due to anti-microbial resistance
• Eases the effects of aging including cognitive decline, bone loss, and hot flashes
• Helps those with autism
• Improves public health, combatting widespread outbreaks of disease
• Lowers cholesterol and helps prevent heart disease
• Offers thousands of remedies which can be matched to the patient’s specific symptoms instead of a one-size-fits-all approach to care
• Provides safe alternatives for children and teens with chronic conditions
• Relieves chronic pain
• Treats a host of common illnesses safely and cost-effectively
Homeopathy is not new. However, new research is proving the value of homeopathic remedies and suggesting new uses for them in the future.
Some recommended reading
• Can homeopathy help the chronically ill?
• Can homeopathy make a life-or-death difference with severe sepsis?
• Can homeopathy treat autism?
• A debate of homeopathy with references on the treatment of epidemic diseases
• Comprehensive list of references on research on homeopathy (2017)